KTunerFlash + eTune Combo
KTunerFlash based hardware with your choice of base V1 or the V2 display based model and a complete/custom eTune for your vehicle and application.
Our KTunerFlash V1 tuning package comes with a single KTuner hardware unit paired with a single user license for the KTuner software.
- Locked To One Vehicle At A Time.
- Allows Flash Tuning And Datalogging Via Our KTuner Software.
- On Board Logging - Setup The Unit To Log Without A Laptop.
- Five Custom Tune Storage. Just Like Our KTunerFlash V2, The KTunerFlash V1.2 Offers Tune Storage For Factory Plus Five Additional Tunes.
- Deep Sleep Mode - Like Our KTunerFlash V2 The Unit Will Go Into Deep Sleep Mode With No Activity.
- Bluetooth Integration. Compatible With Our TunerView App For Android.
Our KTunerFlash V2 tuning package comes with a single KTunerFlash V2 hardware unit paired with a single user license for the KTuner software.
- 5″ Touch Screen Display.
- Real-Time data display with multiple layouts.
- Easy to navigate menu system for settings.
- Store multiple tunes, including factory. Flash without the need for a laptop.
- On Board Logging, record datalogs without the need for a laptop.
- 5 Programmable LEDs (RGB) for shift lights, warnings, etc.
- Bluetooth connectivity for peripherals and the TunerView Android app.
- This unit is locked to one ECU and allows you to alter the settings in your ECU.
- Return to factory at any time and unlock the unit to resell.
- This allows datalogging and reflashing right over your factory OBD2 port!
- Diagnose any OBD2 CAN vehicle, even when already locked to a vehicle.
- KTuner uses USB connectivity for fast data transfers.
This combo is only offered for the vehicles in the vehicle selection list -- if yours is not listed then it is not a supported platform for us.
This tune includes a complete Wide Open Throttle (WOT) analysis and tune as well as a complete part throttle and knock analysis package. The WOT portion is similar to what is done at a dyno shop except with more revisions while the part throttle tuning is focused on zeroing Short Term Fuel Trims (STFT) which will not only improve WOT transitions but also inturn improve throttle response, performance, low end torque and fuel mileage.
Unlimited Revisions! What does this mean? As long as the mods on the vehicle do not change, we will continue to tune the vehicle until it runs properly, whether this takes 10 "revisions" or 100 "revisions" to the calibration. The most important thing is to make sure the vehicle is running 100%!
Every tune comes with a limited lifetime guarantee for the vehicle and the original purchaser of the tune. What this means is that even after we are finished tuning, as long as the vehicle modifications do not change, you will never have to purchase a retune if the tune ever needs a touch up either due to weather variances or any other anomolies (for example, the oxygen sensor was faulty and the fueling needs a touch up after a new sensor is installed). This does not mean you are subject to free retunes if you change the modifications on the vehicle. The retune fee for mod changes is very competively priced as it stands!
- Priority: Your tune is placed at the head of the pack, so any datalogs you submit go to the top of our list to analyze and respond to. Add this option if you are looking to speed up your tune as you will get new cals first, and sometimes even outside normal tuning hours. Since the tunes are worked on using a first come, first serve basis, this option gets you first come every time you submit a new datalog for review.